Automile PRO iOS app v1.0.0 is now available on the App Store, and replaces all earlier versions including pre-released beta versions.
IMPORTANT: As only the iOS app v1.0.0 downloaded on the App Store will have push notifications active and receive automated app updates, we ask you to delete all previous app versions from the iPhone and download the latest version on the App Store.
We also kindly ask for your help to leave a review of the app based on your thoughts. Remember that the Automile PRO iOS app was created to help business drivers to keep track of their business and private trips.
In this version v1.0.0, you will be able to:
- Automate reporting of your business drives for tax compliance
- Check your vehicle or vehicles fleet trip details and historical analytics
- Keep your trip correctly categorized (business, private, other) and add descriptive tags
- Monitor your vehicle diagnostic errors via Automile Health Dashboard
- Find where you parked your vehicle augmented reality help or where it is if stolen!
- Create smart alerts that matter to you
iOS roadmap update
Here are some of the new features we are working on for an upcoming iOS app release:
- Share your location temporarily with colleagues, family, and friends
- Enable fleet manager to send messages to their drivers
- Share trip log by e-mail
- Create/edit geofences
- Multi-language support
Don’t have an Automile Box for your vehicle yet?
If you don’t have your Automile Box needed to use Automile PRO app, you can order it here.
We’re very excited to have finally reached version 1.0 with the Automile PRO iOS app and to be featured on the App Store and we can’t wait to hear your thoughts!
The Automile Team