With Automile reports, the power of your vehicle and fleet data is just a tap away. And that data will help you make smart, ROI-driven decisions, whether you’re cutting back on fuel costs, decreasing payroll costs, or looking to add customer service value. Here’s a quick report on what you need to know!
The most popular Automile reports and what they tell you:
- Mileage Log Report – when you can see all of the business trips taken by a given vehicle, your reimbursement and tax deduction process are simpler and more accurate. Learn more in Say Goodbye To Paper Mileage Logs and Eliminate Timesheet Frauds And Overtime Costs With Fleet Tracking.
- Speeding Report – with knowledge of your drivers’ tendency to speed, you can deliver more effective safety messages and cut down on speeding tickets. Find out How to Fix Your Driver’s Need for Speed.
- Trip Events Report – likewise, insights into what’s happening with your vehicles (e.g. harsh driving) while they’re on the road will help you set safety and driving guidelines with your team. Ever wonder How Poor Driving Habits Hurt Businesses?
- Idling Report – knowing how often and for how long your vehicles idle will help you manage fuel costs, prevent needless vehicle wear-and-tear, and reduce your fleet’s environmental impact. Tell your drivers to Turn Off That Idling Engine already!
- Geofence Report – finding out if and when a driver travels outside of predefined geographical boundaries can help you uncover misuse of company time or change your usual trip routing or rush hour service calls. Are you wondering, What Is A Geofence?
- Vehicle Utilization – finding out which vehicles are being under-utilized and it may be time to sell your vehicle or move them to another project where it can be utilized better. Discover insights in Are You Thinking About The Lifecycle Of Your Fleet? and check out these Preventive Maintenance Tips For Your Vehicle And Equipment.
- Environmental – when you can see your carbon emissions and keep a check on them. Share with your employees these Simple Tips For Going Green In The Office And On The Road.
You can generate any of the reports for a specific date range, schedule a specific report to receive it via email on a regular basis and export the report as a PDF or an Excel file.
Automile is revolutionizing fleet management with its innovative, cloud-based, mobile, and design-first experience.
Try Automile for free – https://automile.com/get-started